PLEASE READ BELOW AND CLICK THE "I ACCEPT" BUTTON AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE TO GAIN ACCESS TO THIS WEBSITE.
Disclaimer: You agree that you are responsible for evaluating, and bearing all risks associated with, the use of the Materials Exchange website, and that under no circumstances will the County be liable in any way for any User Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of using the Materials Exchange.
Users are solely responsible for compliance with County Planning and Development permit requirements. Posts that appear on the County Materials Exchange website do not indicate County approval or authorization of any transaction or required permit.
If there is a dispute between users on this site, or between users and any third party, you understand and agree that the County is under no obligation to become involved.
Waiver and Release: In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you hereby release the County, its officers, employees, volunteers, agents, and successors in rights from claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the Materials Exchange website. Additionally, you waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which says: 'A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his or her favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him or her must have materially affected his or her settlement with the debtor.'
Conduct: Your use of the Materials Exchange is subject to the general use standards appearing at http://countyofsb.org/terms.sbc (YOUR USE OF COUNTYOFSB.ORG), and the following:
You agree that any User Content you post will:
- Be related to natural materials available resulting from the Montecito Debris Flow event;
- Offer all materials free of charge;
- Consist of appropriate and relevant language and photos only.
You agree not to post or otherwise make available any User Content that:
- Is false, deceptive, misleading, deceitful, or misinformative, offensive, or unrelated to natural debris materials;
- Includes links to commercial services or web sites;
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items;
- Impersonates any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a County employee, or falsely states or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity.